We appreciate your business and will do whatever it takes to resolve any issue you may have with our service or product. We are not resellers. We are distributors. You can contact us and speak to a manager about any issue you may have.
Resellers typically do not carry the items they sell and generally offer no warranty or customer service. If you are able to contact them, you will more than likely have to play phone tag or listen to a computer instruct you to push numbers to reach another computer asking you to do the same.
Our shipping calculator is currently off line and unavailable .
Please call us for the correct shipping amount.
UPS does not pick up on Sat or Sun and their last pickup on Fri is 4:30 Central time.
Scaffold Pro 1
Our scaffold Pro1 is the most popular scaffold ratchet used today. Not for use on Dual Size Scaffold Systems (shipyards, refineries, nuclear power plans)
Scaffold Pro 2
The Scaffold Pro 2 is the same ratchet as the Pro 1 except the socket depth is deep enough for use on Dual Size Scaffold Systems.
Scaffold Pro 3
- 1 Inch Longer Chrome Vanadium Steel handle for more torque
- Deeper 6 point 7/8” Chrome Molybdenum socket than the Pro 1, but not as deep as the Pro 2, but easily fits dual size scaffold clamps.
- Hard rubber bumper to help prevent damage to scaffolding components
- More teeth on drive gear to provide more clicks in tighter spaces.
- Larger thumb switch was designed specifically for use with gloves. On cold days high above the ground, it’s not difficult to switch directions with gloves on.
- Lanyard hole in the handle allows secure tethering when used with our lanyards.
- Approximately 3 pounds shipping weight.
The Scaffold Pro scaffold ratchet wrench is made from high strength, durable Chrome Vanadium Steel in a quality assurance qualified tool and die factory by highly trained craftsmen. Each ratchet is inspected for smooth ratchet assembly movement, gear housing integrity and chrome adherence. After inspection, each ratchet is placed in a protective plastic sleeve and boxed in heavy double walled cartons.